GOT QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS!
We tried to list below the most Frequently Asked Questions that we receive regularly from our clients. We hope the list will clarify few points about the way we work at GWDesigner and of course you are welcome to contact us in case if you have any question which is not listed below and we will be very happy to answer!
- What exactly do you sell?GWDesigner is a graphics and web design agency based in London. We sell graphic and web design solutions, that positions our clients above their competitors, ultimately increasing profit by helping them attract and retain their ideal customer base.
- I'm a start-up. Can you guys help me develop my brand?Yes. We offer reasonable starter plans tailored specifically towards new businesses that may be on a limited budget – offering you a great service at a reasonable cost.
- How much does it cost to work with you?Each design project is completely different and we’re happy to provide a quote when we learn more about the project requirements.
Think of design as an investment. Great design combined with a great product or service will pay off year after year throughout the life of your business.
If you understand how profitable good design can be, let’s talk?
- What is the procedure for the design process?First of all we arrange a meeting to discuss your design requirements, and from this we will draw up a plan of the site together with a quote. There is no obligation at all at this stage. If you decide you would like to accept the quote we will require a deposit before we can get started on the design.
- How long will the project take to complete?Just like costing, each design project is different. Some projects may take several weeks and some might take six months or more. The duration of the project is often determined by the project deliverables.
- What if I change my mind?We always expect there to be a few changes to the overall design, and we will work with you to make sure that the final design is what you want. However, once the look of the site has been agreed and we are at a later stage in the design, any major reworking of the existing design will result in additional charges if substantial extra work is required. We will of course inform you of this at the time, before we do the work, and will only go ahead when we have your say-so.
- What if I'm not happy with the design at the end?This hasn’t happened yet! We keep in contact with our clients all the time to make sure the design is heading in the right direction. We offer a number of choices and never develop any idea too far until you are happy that you have what you want. Bear in mind though that if you have chosen a basic design package there are obviously limits to the time we can spend on the design process.
- Can you make my design look like this?It’s easy to make your design look like someone else’s, but, is it the best idea to try and “fit in”? It’s more difficult, but ultimately more successful, if your design sets your company apart from your competition.
- You’re in a different country from me. Will this affect things?Not at all. We’ve worked with local, national and international clients and our working relationships have never been compromised by distance.
- Can you help with printing?We have a close working relationship with a number of printers and would love to assist you with your printing needs. Whatever your project requires, we’re here to help, the whole way.
- How do you accept payment?Most projects require a 40% downpayment to secure our time and ensure your project goes in the diary. This is payable via bank transfer. Details of payment are provided with the initial invoice and the remaining 60% is payable upon completion of the project, before the transfer of original artwork.